Real Estate To Me
It’s so much more than just buying or selling. It’s about People, Strategy, Marketing, and it could be a significant part of building your wealth. Decisions here tend to be big ones and my goal is to help you make the best and most informed decision.
So How Did I Get Into This?
From the beginning of my career I’ve been involved in construction, home sales and new home sales management. I’ve always had an interest in homes and I learned from the ground up spending 8 years as a tradesperson learning how projects come together. I transitioned into sales 13 years ago and knew I had found my niche. I’m proud to say that I’ve been involved in over $150 million dollars in sales transactions.
A chance meeting with Bob Schinkel led to a partnership and the unique opportunity to work with and learn from a person whom I consider to be one of the most successful real estate minds in our area.
Working for so many years in this industry has given me an amazing education. It gives me an advantage in the real estate world that I want to put to work for you.
Our partnership is about real estate sales, development, and investment. The years of experience between us make a unique and great combination when it comes to working with your investment. Whether it’s buying or selling your single-family home, helping you build your commercial real estate portfolio, or valuing your business, our experience and fun-hearted approach gives us the edge you’re after.
Both Bob Schinkel and I have a storied history of successful real estate deals – everything from small single-family homes to large multi-family developments and condos. Here are a few notable projects or achievements we’re proud of:
Highest Sale Price Home in MLSHistory (Steinbach)
MHBA Sales Awards(3 PLatinum, 1 Gold)
Director on the Board 4yrs - present Steinbach Chamber of Commerce
- 3 Platinum and 1 Gold sales awards from Manitoba Home Builders Association
- Designed, spec’d and sold hundreds of homes in S.E. Manitoba
- Negotiated leases with national franchises such as Booster Juice, KFC, Little Caesars Pizza, etc.
- Sourced location and negotiated the lease for Steinbach's new Giant Tiger
- 20 West - mixed-use condo / commercial building built and sold
- Director on the Board and Community Relations Chair at the Steinbach Chamber of Commerce (4 yrs - present)